Any questions? Please leave us a message.
- Ms. Fe Leonor Navarro Calo – Philexport Caraga President
- (63-85) 815-2331; (63-85) 225-8459
- (63-917) 717-5160; (63-919) 649-0678
- (63-85) 225-3486
- [email protected]; [email protected]
- 2667 Ojeda Avenue, Cabadbaran City, Agusan del Norte 8605
PHILEXPORT CARAGA is a forward-thinking non-stock, non-profit organization, and the umbrella organization of all sectors in CARAGA region. We are mandated to strengthen the country’s export industry through its export promotion and development programs and share an entrepreneurial, bold, surprising and visionary approach to our members.
As an organization that leads in the export community and works with businesses, government and another key stakeholder in the pursuit of a sustainable, export-led growth and development in CARAGA region, We provide our members an access to products and quality services that are beneficial to member’s respective businesses.
Our vision is
To be the leading organization in Philippine exports.
Our mission is
- To support the programs and activities of the Philippines Exporters Confederation, Inc.
- To maintain a continuous communication for the development of CARAGA region exports between the organization and the government;
- To organize, plan and implement programs and projects on CARAGA region exports necessary for the general welfare of its recipients.
Our key mandate drives us to:
- help develop the export industry in CARAGA Region
- provide protection for its members through its advocacy and lobbying work
- provide quality assistance and services to its member-exporters